Before Coming to Hospital
What to Bring
Things you need for Patient Registration
- Application form (please fill out in advance)
- Health Insurance Certificate, medical care voucher or medical care certificate (if you have one).
- Long-Term Care Insurance Certificate
- Patient ID Card
- Personal seal(if you have one)
- Health questionnaire (if you have received it at the previous visit)
Things you need for your stay
- Underwear, nightwear or diaper (as needed)
- Hand towels and bath towels
- Washbowl (as needed), soap, shampoo, toothbrush, crack-resistant (plastic et al.) cup, electric shaver.
- Tissue paper
- Nightgown or shawl/jacket
- Non-slip indoor footwear (please refrain from using open-heel slippers due to the risk of falling)
- Medicine notebook (Okusuri-techo)
- Medicine you usually take
*Label all your belongings with your name
Daily necessaries you may need while your stay can be bought at the shop on the 1st floor. Some items can be rented for a fee at the daily necessaries rental shop on the first floor of the ward. It opens from 9:00-17:00, Monday to Saturday.
We will provide chopsticks and tea cup. However you may bring your crack resistant cup on your own.
No dangerous objects including knife, scissors or cigarette lighter are allowed in the hospital. If you have one, you may be ask to discharge or transfer to the other hospital.
You need no deposit money for admission.