- Other than emergency visits, our hospital admits patients on an introduction or reservation basis. Before your visit, please make a reservation with the Reservation Center:
03-3633-5511 (Monday to Saturday 8:30–17:00).
- Our hospital does not have interpreters for foreign languages.
If possible, please come with a person who can speak Japanese.
- For an emergency outpatient visit, please call before visiting.
- The emergency care system in Japan may differ from that of your country.
- For details about emergency outpatient visits, see here.